Bloom – Coloring Book for iPhone and iPad
“Boom One of the best app you don’t need paper and other artwork to get start”
-Reskin Mobile App
Bloom – Coloring Book for iPhone and iPad. Add color to your life, engage your creativity and relax by making beautiful art with Bloom. Get access to over 500 exclusive, unique designs, each one made by award-winning artists from around the world. Unlock new designs every day with our magical color capture experience.
Access 100s of colors and use incredible tools to create the effects you want and make each design a unique piece of art.
Bloom is brought to you by the team behind Peak – Brain Training, the App Store’s favorite Brain Training app. 25 million downloads. Take some time out, get creative and relax with Bloom’s unique coloring experience. We’re with you throughout to reward and motivate you through your creative adventures.
• Daily color capture challenge to unlock your creativity
• 500+ designs to color with one new book added every week
• Experience the world in full color by collecting colors outside
• Personalise your experience by coloring your avatar
• Our designs are unique and exclusive to Bloom. We don’t use stock, we believe art matters.
• 100s of colors to choose from
• Tools to help you make each design uniquely yours
• Works offline!
Bloom is free to use, Pro subscription you get access to all features in the app.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of designs
• One new book of designs added every week
• Access to premium tools
BLOOM PRO TERMS
• Payment will be charged via iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• You able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription.
• Subscription automatically renews for the same price. Duration period as the original “one week”/”one month”/”one-year” package. Auto renews you can be turned off 24-hours before the current period.
• You will charge for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
• Subscriptions manage by the user and auto-renewal turned off going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Your Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period.
• You can turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. You are not able to cancel the current subscription during the active period.
• Terms of Service: http://www.peak.net/terms-and-conditions/
Checkout other photos app here